Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Brexit: France wants EU to regulate the City of London after UK leaves
- Credit Suisse plans £3bn fundraising to boost capital
- Swinton Insurance to cut 900 jobs
- XL Catlin Launches A&H Cover, ‘Protect & Assist,’ for UK Firms
- Realities of Today’s Commercial Insurance Market: Willis Towers Watson
- Swiss Re Economists Win Award for Research on Nat Cat Protection Gap