Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- UK’s IUA Publishes Good Practice Guide for Delegated Authorities
- EU Insurers Have Raised Their Exposure to Riskier Investments: EU Regulator
- Despite Recent Natural Disasters, Homeowners Fail to Enhance Coverage: Clearsurance
- EU Wants Insurers to Plug Investment Gap, but Bank Partners Needed: Regulator
- Blockchain Is Littered with ‘Smart’ Contracts Gone Bad: Opinion
- Siemens to cut 6,900 jobs worldwide