Register for updates
Welcome the the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- P/C Mutual Insurers Improved Underwriting in 2019; Top 10 Hold 72% of Market: AM Best
- Catastrophe Losses Driven Higher by Secondary Perils – And Climate Change
- Insurer Impact from Sally Expected to be Moderate; Losses Estimated at $1B to $3B
- Nike expects permanent shift to online sales
- Brexit: Seven things changing in January and others that remain unresolved
- Citing U.S. Sanctions, Insurers Won’t Cover Ships For Russia, Turkey Pipelines Projects