Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Report: Climate Change to Increase Insured Losses from Windstorms in the U.K.
- Companies May Soon Be Required to Disclose Financial Impact of Climate Risk
- P/C Insurance Industry Again Reports Underwriting Loss in Q1
- FM Global Includes Top 3 Business Risks in Global Resilience Index
- Lloyd’s Insurers Launch Asia Political Risk Consortium
- Here’s What the House Has in Mind for Revamping Flood Insurance Program