Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Great Barrier Reef is worth £33bn and is 'too big to fail', say experts
- Lloyd’s to Cut 10% of UK Employees on Soft Market Pricing Pressures
- Grenfell Tower fire: insurance industry issued fire risk warning one month before tragedy
- XL Catlin, McGowan Companies to Offer Coverage for Workplace Violence
- Survey: Agents Suggest How Carriers Can Move from ‘Good’ to ‘Great’
- Automakers Grapple with What To Do with Drivers in Autonomous Vehicles