Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Fintech boom drives record number of trade mark applications by UK finance firms
- How Middle Managers Coerce Employees into Deceiving Upper Management
- Swiss Re Estimates $3.6B in Claims from U.S. Hurricanes & Mexican Quakes
- Northern California Wildfires: Insurance Industry Ready to Assist With ‘Massive’ Recovery
- Extreme Rainfall Could Cost South Asian Cities Up to $215B Annually by 2030
- A Lloyd’s report urges insurers to ask “what if?”