Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Australia’s 4 Summer Natural Disasters Cost Insurers More Than US$3.44 Billion
- Nissan spares Sunderland plant from job cuts as Barcelona factory to close with loss of 2,800 staff
- Online gambling company closed down after addicted customer took own life, as regulator finds 'serious failings'
- Viewpoint: What’s Fair When It Comes to Paying Insurance Claims?
- Reinsurers Will Fail to Earn Cost of Capital in 2020, Leading to More Rate Hikes: Fitch
- Coronavirus: Young could be scarred throughout working life