Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- TSB bank customers will soon be able to access their bank accounts using an eye scanner
- Catastrophes Cost Insurers $22B in 1H 2017; Economic Losses Totaled $53B: Aon
- North Carolina Gov Signs $100M Hurricane Aid, Zip Line Insurance Bills
- Female university graduates dramatically underestimate their worth contributing to gender pay gap
- Ban on Consumer Mandatory Arbitration Clauses Faces Challenges
- UK air traffic controllers warn of over-crowded skies