Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- UK Finance Firms ‘Not Crying Wolf’ in Concerns About Loss of EU Passports
- 4 Million Driving Jobs at Risk from Autonomous Vehicles: Report
- How Insurance Markets Could Be Affected If GOP Reduces Essential Benefits
- Uber suspends self-driving cars after Arizona crash
- Robots Could Steal 32% of Jobs in UK Financial Services by 2030: PwC
- Should you take your pet to work?