Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Does your company nurture neurodiverse talent?
- More precious than gold: Why the metal palladium is soaring
- Post-election rise in home sales and new buyers prompts shortage warning
- P/C Insurers Boosted Underwriting Profit, Surplus in 2019’s First 9 Months
- What has Donald Trump actually achieved on trade?
- Hurricane Dorian’s Bahamas Storm Toll: $3.4 Billion in Damages, 3 Years of Rebuilding